General data processing conditions
Comercial de Contenidos Audiovisuales 2007, S.L. (hereinafter COMERCIAL TV) with registered address at Calle Príncipe de Vergara, 11, 4º D, Tax Code (NIF) B-64507429, registered with the Companies House of Barcelona in Volume 39784, Sheet 1, Page B-355.085 and e-mail address: email@example.com as owner of the website www.comercialtv.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) hereby establishes the conditions related to the personal data protection applicable to data of the users who access the site and use its services and content (hereinafter the USERS). These conditions are written in Spanish and English.
Purpose of the general conditions
The purpose of the following general conditions for processing of personal data on the Internet is to inform USERS of the processing that will be performed by COMERCIAL TV (the data controller) and the recommendations on the various methods used by the Internet for processing personal data.
USERS who access the WEBSITE should consult these general conditions from time to time to keep abreast of the processing methods used by COMERCIAL TV since they may be changed by the same at any time without prior notice. For the same reasons, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Obligations of Comercial TV
COMERCIAL TV undertakes to: i) comply with the content of these general conditions, ii) inform USERS of the purposes for which it collects their personal data at the time they are collected, iii) request USERS’ consent as required to both process and to assign said data and iv) ensure the security of the personal data by implementing the appropriate security measures. COMERCIAL TV undertakes to keep these general conditions updated and provide access to them on the WEBSITE free of charge and in a format that USERS can copy and file.
Processing of personal data
Processing of USERS’ personal data shall be performed in accordance with Act 15/1999 dated 13 December on protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007 dated 21 December that adopts the implementing regulations of the LOPD (hereinafter RDLOPD) and complementary legislation with special reference to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR). COMERCIAL TV is the data controller and processes all personal data collected through the WEBSITE. USERS shall be responsible for the accuracy of the data they provide and for assignment of personal data to third parties. They must notify COMERCIAL TV of any changes or cancellations of said personal data to enable the data controller to keep them updated. All data collected through the WEBSITE shall be processed for commercial purposes. COMERCIAL TV shall request the consent of the USERS at the time the personal data is collected whenever this processing requires the latter’s consent.
COMERCIAL TV shall only assign USERS’ personal data to third parties in compliance with a judicial order, as a consequence of the commercial relationship or, as required, due to legitimate interest. USERS shall be notified of any assignment different to the above at the time the data are collected or at a later date. COMERCIAL TV shall seek the USERS’ consent in cases where the currently applicable legislation on the protection of personal data so requires, informing the USERS of the identity of the assignee/s and the purposes for which the latter will process said data. USERS may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability in writing addressed to COMERCIAL TV at the address first provided above or by e-mail to: email@example.com. USERS must provide proof of their identity in their request to exercise these rights by including a photocopy or scan of the Spanish identity document, passport or any other valid document that proves their identity as required. There is a link on the WEBSITE (www.comercialtv.com/protecciondatos) that enables USERS to access the forms prepared for the exercise of each right and that provides them with the means to consult the Company’s internal regulations on data protection. COMERCIAL TV does not perform invisible data processing. COMERCIAL TV shall inform USERS of the use of this kind of processing and its purposes in the event that it is put into practice. COMERCIAL TV hereby informs you that it will implement the technical and organizational security measures required by law to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing and/or access by unauthorised persons. These measures shall be consistent with the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed from both human actions and the physical or natural environment depending on the type of personal data collected from USERS. For further information you may consult the following link: www.comercialtv.com/protecciondatos
The ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition) ensure the control of Users’ personal data and impose a series of obligations that must be respected by third parties. These rights are governed by Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD).
- Right of Access. This is the right to obtain information about how your data is being processed and for what purpose, how they were collected, whether they have been assigned and to whom and how to access the content of the processed data.
- Right of rectification. The right to amend any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of Cancellation. The right to delete inappropriate or excessive data.
- Right of Opposition. The right to prohibit processing of your data or to halt its processing in the cases provided by Law.
You can exercise your ARCO rights by downloading downloading the form the form for the right you wish to exercise:Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition and sending a copy of your request accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or identification document (passport or residence card) to the following address: COMERCIAL TV Numància, 111-115, Bajos Local 3A, 08029 Barcelona or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received the form and the associated accreditation we will attend to your request within the deadlines provided by law.
- The Internet is not a secure communication medium.
- Check the identity of your Internet service provider, the regulations to which it is subject and the judicial means and guarantees available to demand responsibilities. Do not trust providers that offer better service condition but fail to ensure the confidentiality of their treatment of your personal data.
- Request your Internet service provider to inform you of the nature of the processing that they perform with your personal data. If you distrust the service provider or if they refuse to change their data protection policies, terminate the relationship and contract another provider.
- Internet access and browsing leave records of the places you have accessed and browsed. This enables the sites you visit to obtain the profiles, tastes, interests, etc. of the users in question. You should use the technical mechanisms that can detect tracking and monitoring of your browsing customs to prevent unauthorised processing of your personal data for these purposes.
- To ensure confidentiality you can use pseudonyms when providing your personal data (e-mail addresses, forums, newsgroups, etc.) provided that you are not obliged to provide your real identity for legal reasons.
- The use of credit cards to make payments on the Internet may pose a risk since your data may be captured by third parties. Check that secure payment gateways are used and that your data is encrypted.
- When you provide your e-mail IP address online, other people may include it on a distribution list and you will receive unsolicited e-mails (spam). Check who you provide your e-mail address and the purposes for which they will use it.
- Do not reply to emails, where they ask you to forward it to multiple recipients, usually used to collect email addresses by those who initiated them, in order to later include your address to distribution lists and send unwanted emails (spam).
- Update the versions of your computer programs to ensure that you always have the latest and most effective security and confidentiality measures.